Just about everyone wishes they could take amazing photos. Or at least pictures that aren’t blurry or poorly framed. Our guest on Episode 11 is a professional photographer, licensed pilot, and is one of the most generous men I’ve ever met, David Molnar.
During our conversation we’ll dig into his story a bit and cover some essential photography tips that will instantly up your game. Especially if you’re chasing a toddler around trying to snap a photo with your iPhone.
Here are some of the questions we cover:
- Why are you so passionate about encouraging parents to up their photography game?
- What common photography elements does everyone ignore?
- How can parents take better photos of their kids?
- What do you think of “take” vs “make” photos?
- Why do people try photography and quit so quickly?
- How are you improving your craft as a professional photographer?
- Are there any kinds of photography you’d like to explore?
- TWITTER: @DavidMolnar
- INSTAGRAM: DavidMolnar
- WEBSITE: DavidMolnar.com
- BOOK: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- APP: Snapseed
- PHOTOGRAPHY BOOK/COURSE: iPhone Only Photography
- RESOURCE: How to Start a Mastermind Group by Dan Miller
DAD LIFE RULES
- eBOOK: kcprocter.com/book
- TWITTER: @DadLifeRules
- FACEBOOK: fb.com/DadLifeRules
- PODCAST PAGE: DadLifeRules.com
- SHOW NOTES: kcprocter.com/dlr011
Thank you for listening to Dad Life Rules. If you enjoyed the show please leave us an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. It’s a great way to get feedback from listeners and your review let’s other dads know about the show.
Keep up the good work.