Just about everyone wishes they could take amazing photos. Or at least pictures that aren’t blurry or poorly framed. Our guest on Episode 11 is a professional photographer, licensed pilot, and is one of the most generous men I’ve ever met, David Molnar.
During our conversation we’ll dig into his story a bit and cover some essential photography tips that will instantly up your game. Especially if you’re chasing a toddler around trying to snap a photo with your iPhone.
Here are some of the questions we cover:
- Why are you so passionate about encouraging parents to up their photography game?
- What common photography elements does everyone ignore?
- How can parents take better photos of their kids?
- What do you think of “take” vs “make” photos?
- Why do people try photography and quit so quickly?
- How are you improving your craft as a professional photographer?
- Are there any kinds of photography you’d like to explore?
- TWITTER: @DavidMolnar
- INSTAGRAM: DavidMolnar
- WEBSITE: DavidMolnar.com
- BOOK: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- APP: Snapseed
- PHOTOGRAPHY BOOK/COURSE: iPhone Only Photography
- RESOURCE: How to Start a Mastermind Group by Dan Miller
DAD LIFE RULES
- eBOOK: kcprocter.com/book
- TWITTER: @DadLifeRules
- FACEBOOK: fb.com/DadLifeRules
- PODCAST PAGE: DadLifeRules.com
- SHOW NOTES: kcprocter.com/dlr011
Thank you for listening to Dad Life Rules. If you enjoyed the show please leave us an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. It’s a great way to get feedback from listeners and your review let’s other dads know about the show.
Keep up the good work.
Build Your Digital Toolbox
Tired of trying to organize the chaos of work, life, and home? Get it sorted and remember everything with these tools.